In our final podcast of 2023, we sit down with BCA President, Adam Legge, to reflect upon the year past and ponder the year to come.
On this episode we cover things like major news stories from Canada and the world, and the impact that these stories have on Alberta.
We also break down some of the key moments, challenges, and policy wins from the Council, and look ahead to give you a preview of what’s to come in 2024, some book recommendations for the holiday, and take a moment to say thanks to our friends and partners supporting the Council.
In this episode:
- What we’re hearing from our member CEOs
- Defining moments from 2023
- One Alberta. One Canada. Mission to Ottawa
- Lessons learned from the 2023 public policy environment
- 2023 wins for the Council
- Looking into the crystal ball for 2024
- What we should be paying more attention to
- The focus of the Council for 2024
- Lessons from leadership and advice for aspiring leaders
- Adam’s book recommendations
- A message of gratitude
- REPORT: Future Unbuilt: Transforming Canada’s Regulatory Systems to Achieve Environmental, Economic, and Indigenous Partnership Goals
About The Brief
In this series, co-hosts Scott Crockatt and Brittany Brander explore the big challenges we face as Albertans; celebrate stories of growth, innovation, and prosperity; and discover bold ideas to make life better for Albertans.